The UK government programme has been designed to help small businesses get strategic advice on marketing – attracting and keeping customers. The voucher can be used to pay for up to 50% of the cost of your marketing budget.
Are you eligible?
Your business must:
- have 249 employees or less (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- be registered in England
- actively sell goods or services
- be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
- have a turnover of less than €50 million
What you’ll need
You’ll need the following things to complete your application:
- Companies House registration number or Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from HMRC
- registered business address
- business turnover details
- VAT registration number (if you’re registered)
- PAYE number (if you have one)
- contact phone number
- email address
You’ll be asked to take part in surveys about the programme whether or not you get a voucher. Businesses will be randomly chosen to get a voucher of up to £2,000 to help finance strategic business advice. Apply now.